Sunday, April 08, 2007

One small step for man, One giant leap for.....me

Well I've done it. I made a profile on match.com and on Eharmony. I dont have a profile pic yet, I have to steal my brothers digital camera for a little bit to get one. I read on other people's blogs that I frequent, that they tried it. So I thought why not give it a shot. I only signed up for the free parts, so Im not expecting a whole lot of hits until I start paying for it. We'll see if that happeneds some time.
I really havnt done any homework for the longest time. I really should start. I have to really start 2 papers this week, because they are due in a week and a half.
I sign up for classes this wednesday. I looked at the listed History classes and almost all of them, except 1 or 2 do not look interesting. So I am going to try to see or at the very least schedule a meeting with my History adviser on what I should take next fall. ok I got to go finish my laundry.

No comments: