Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Go around the right flank and keep marching on

Theres this girl in my german class I like. I asked her out, and we went out. We talked online for hours. I mean for a. long. time. I was actually loosing sleep I was talking to this girl so much. Although she liked this other guy she told me, and then she said she feels bad about me. I told her that it was okay, and that It's better to get everything out in the open before someone gets led on. And you know what, I am alright with it I guess. So yeah, thats whats pretty much has happend in the last 2 weeks for me.
Im going up to Duluth for spring break. I know ultra lame, but thats really all my budget can afford for a dpring break trip. So Im going to Grand Marais for the first day, and the second Im just going to bum around Duluth. Well thats it, I'll let you know how it went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.